美羽のキス - Mi Hane no kiss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A late idea XD!

2 posters

Go down

A late idea XD! Empty A late idea XD!

Post  Lena Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:46 am

I know it's too late for this xD but if we pass the round and so we can use it What a Face
I think with this song or something similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5M7tGsd2IQ&feature=related we can do a presentation or something What a Face
It'd be original i think like a Pamphered VS Mihane cyclops well probably we'll have to change the dialogues but something like fighting or so in the beginning and in the end join all together Exclamation Don't know if u're understanding a thing XD!
Also we could put a fighting dialogue then the song (beginner) and then the final dialogue being in peace or something XD!! - Or we could do as a presentation of our song doing a little dialogue fighting PH and MnK and the chorus and then another dialogue as a little presentation of us Suspect
Well...this is cause i sleep a lot and don't have job now XDDDDD!!!
I know it's too late for doing this so just read if u want XD!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

A late idea XD! Empty Re: A late idea XD!

Post  Utamiko Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Dunno about the PH girls but I haven't given much thought about the video things... XDDD I think it might goes down to how much more time we have to do the extra stuff after everyone done their lines~ XD We're at 10 days before deadline and we have 50% of the lines roughly.. XD so I'd say we're looking kina tight for any more recording XDDD

But yay for ideas!!! ^O^/ It is pretty cool and we can definitely give it some thoughts~ XD
Utamiko
Utamiko
Admin

https://dubattleroyalteam.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Lena Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:05 am

yay that's true XD! cause i talked with Aichuu and they were just finishing their mixing D: so i said: "we're still waiting lines!!" xD so U_U! xD but as the round was working in groups xDDD that's what i thought that but yayy so late i'm sorry D: xDDD!
Lena
Lena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum